Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NathanM

How can I access FYC Prime Video?

I recently bought Roku TV and I want to install Prime Video but I only have FYC PRIME VIDEO, anyone know how can I get the code to log in?

Tags (1)
11 REPLIES 11
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How can I access FYC Prime Video?

I'm a bit confused.  Your title talks about accessing FYC Prime Video, but in your text you want to install regular Prime Video.

I never heard of FYC Prime Video so I did a web search and found this: https://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-Entertainement-Consider-Amazon/dp/B08D6W7V12

This sounds like this is an app Amazon has released for Android devices running the Amazon Appstore app.  There is no mention of availability on Roku.

As for regular prime Video, there is a Roku channel app for this you can install from the Streaming channels option on your Roku TV home page.  This requires a paid subscription. This can be obtained as part of an Amazon Prime subscription, or I think I've read you can subscribe to Prime Video only.  When the app is installed and loaded click on the "gear" icon in the upper right and Sign In into your Prime account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Poltrd
Reel Rookie

Hi. I live in turkey. I have a roku premiere device. I can't use channels like hulu siling prime video hbo max disney channel. I want you to help please.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Poltrd,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We currently do not have a dedicated Roku presence in Turkey at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform.

Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Poltrd
Reel Rookie

amazon prime and disney channel are now operating in my country. Although I have a subscription, I cannot use it because it is not in the app store.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Poltrd,

Thanks for the response.

We recommend reaching out to any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
HopeTr

Hi @Poltrd,

I have same issue as yours. Did you find anything about that? 

0 Kudos
Egui
Binge Watcher

Nobody understood the question!

The problem is that if we have the Amazon Video account we cannot use the service on the Roku device.

The thing is that in some countries the Amazon Video app is not available on Roku. But the Amazon Video FYC app is available. So when trying to use Amazon Video FYC instead of Amazon Video there is no way to enter username and password.

When you try to use the Amazon Video FYC app, ask for a code. And it is that code that we do not know where it is obtained from.

So what we want to know is where do you get the Amazon Video FYC app code from?

Thank you very much.

davidjazz
Roku Guru

Amazon Video FYC appears to be an app for the Amazon Firestick. It is not available on Roku.

Amazon Video is available on Roku in the USA and most other countries where the Roku is supported.

The Amazon Video app for Android may be available in your country (Turkey?), but that does not mean it will be available on the Roku there.

Availability of most Roku channels is determined by the creators (in this case, Amazon) and not Roku.

Egui
Binge Watcher

In my case, the Amazon Video FYC app is existing on my Roku Premiere, but the Amazon Video app is not. They are two different things even though they are both Amazon applications.

I live outside the United States.

0 Kudos