Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ampro
Reel Rookie

Re: History channel not working

Did all listed Troubleshooting steps....

Same Issue - Tries to Load then goes back to Home

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ampro,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.
A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing: 
1. Are you using a Roku TV or a Roku device?
2. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
3. Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel?
4. What specific troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
5. What are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?
With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Debbgrif

Hi @RokuMary-F 

I have a roku t.v.

History channel is the only channel I'm experiencing this issue with.

I click it to watch it...it starts the opening process then just goes back to home screen...no error messages or anything. 

I have uninstalled app...then did system restart of roku tv then reinstalled the app and same issue

I do not have this issue on the t.v  that has a roku device attached.

Thanks.

Bindibear

Same here. I've taken the appropriate steps several times, to no avail.

0 Kudos
Bindibear

Same here..Roku device. No code or messages.

0 Kudos
Bindibear

Same here

0 Kudos
Mluna
Reel Rookie

Ditto. I started having the same problem yesterday and have followed all of the steps to resolve with no success. This is only happening on one of my Roku devices.

0 Kudos
access9

Came here to say the same thing - app stopped working yesterday

0 Kudos
JMAmaya
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue, History won't load, tried everything, since at least May 10.  Also suddenly couldn't watch any newly released content on Lifetime, even though I was logged in and unlocked.

I think there is an A&E channels problem right now.  After I uninstalled and reinstalled Lifetime, it, too, will no longer load. 

so, curious, I launched the A&E app and logged in using my Directv credentials, and it ALSO will not play content for me that it should be playing (same issue with History and Lifetime), it keeps throwing "0033: The customer is not authorized for the content requested," even though I am. 

All non A&E family channels work fine.

0 Kudos
Sjohns47

Tried everything. Tried to launch with spinning circle kicks me back to the same screen. Will not work. 

0 Kudos