Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hisense Roku Smart TV Apple App login fail

Jump to solution

Apple ID has a permanent 2F step verification. You can’t turn it off anymore. I’m now having trouble logging into the Apple TV+ App on my TV (not the Ron streaming device). It worked fine on my previous tv but not on my new one. I’ve tried all those funny little steps like entering the password and then grabbing the 6-digit number. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Hisense Roku Smart TV Apple App login fail

Jump to solution

Hello @GuardianHealer7

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Apple TV's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You can contact them here: Apple TV - Official Apple Support

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @GuardianHealer7

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Apple TV's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You can contact them here: Apple TV - Official Apple Support

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Philma1965

Jump to solution

GuardianHealer7, did you ever find a resolution to this problem? I have the same issue. The Roku posted reply is not satisfactory. In my opinion this is definitely specific to the Hisense Roku Smart TV. I changed my Apple ID and was able to connect on every device in my home (several Roku sticks and PCs). The only device that cannot connect to my Hisense RokuTV.