Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d_h01

Have Showtime account through Showtime website, need a way to activate on roku device

Got a showtime account through showtime website and need to activate the account on roku streaming stick. No way to do so on roku, shows I need to accept offer through roku for a higher price. How can I activate my showtime on roku without having the subscription through roku?

Help and Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Have Showtime account through Showtime website, need a way to activate on roku device

@d_h01------

You will not be able to access a subscription made directly with Showtime via the Showtime access in The Roku Channel, if that's what you are trying to do.

Install Showtime's own channel app to your Roku (via Streaming channels option on left side of Roku home screen). 

Start the Showtime app.

I don't have Showtime so I can't give specifics, but somewhere in there is a way to Login/Signin to an existing Showtime account.  If they don't plaster it right on the initial screen, look in the various menu options available, such as Settings, Account, Options, icon that looks like a gear, etc.  

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos