Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharonda64

Hammarvik through Viaplay Missing episodes

Jump to solution

I purchased via play through Roku and I am on season 2 of Hammarvik. The season starts with episode 2 and then jumps to episode 6. Where are the missing episodes for a channel I am paying for?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Hammarvik through Viaplay Missing episodes

Jump to solution

@CarolynA2 

Thanks for your patience while we investigate the issue regarding missing content.

Please be aware that this issue should now be resolved. We would recommend trying to view this content at this time and letting us know if you are still experiencing an issue.

Keep us posted what you find out and we will be more than happy to assist you further should you need more help.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
CarolynA2
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I came to report the same complaint.  Because my subscription to Viaplay is through the Roku Channel (not merely viewed via Roku device) I do not have a Viaplay account and cannot register a question or complaint on their site.

The Roku Channel offers subscriptions to other channels but then leaves those who subscribe in the lurch for incomplete products?  Not customer friendly.

How can I report this problem to Viaplay then?

Carolyn A

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @CarolynA2

Thanks for getting in contact.

We'd like to know more about this so we can best assist you. Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Which specific TV show, season, and missing episodes are you attempting to view? To clarify, your subscription is through The Roku Channel?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you from there. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
CarolynA2
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

1. My subscription is through the Roku Channel, started in late December

2. Because I am replying to this original post I mistakenly assumed that it was clear what I was reporting:

"Sharonda64

"Hammarvik through Viaplay Missing episodes

I purchased via play through Roku and I am on season 2 of Hammarvik. The season starts with episode 2 and then jumps to episode 6. Where are the missing episodes for a channel I am paying for?"

2. I thought my reply in the Hamnarvik thread made it clear the series is Hammarvik.

.3. As the original poster in the thread I was replying to stated, the issue is in Season 2. Which begins with episode 2; missing episode 1.  Also according to that post, apparently more episodes in season 2 are missing, but I stopped watching about 1-2 minutes into episode 2 so don't know what else is missing in season 2 or the remaining seasons.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @CarolynA2 

Thanks for the follow up regarding missing episodes of Hammarvik on Viaplay.

Please be aware that I have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Your patience and understanding in the meantime is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@CarolynA2 

Thanks for your patience while we investigate the issue regarding missing content.

Please be aware that this issue should now be resolved. We would recommend trying to view this content at this time and letting us know if you are still experiencing an issue.

Keep us posted what you find out and we will be more than happy to assist you further should you need more help.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos