Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cryer
Reel Rookie

Hallmark tv login code screen

When I try to login hallmark tv the code screen goes white and says hallmark in the upper left hand corner. I have been trying to log in for about a week now. I have tried trouble shooting. I have deleted and re-downloaded the app as well as checked for updates. All of my other apps and are working fine.

Tags (1)
20 REPLIES 20
bmw2182
Channel Surfer

Re: Hallmark tv login code screen

I am having the same exact issue with my Roku Express 3900.  It's very frustrating!  I now have two Roku devices that will not stream hallmark 😞

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@bmw2182 @Cryer 

Thanks for the posts.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more, specifically in this order.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bmw2182
Channel Surfer

I have removed the channel, restarted the Roku and re-added the channel.  I even did a factory reset and re-added all my channels.  The same thing.  I am beyond frustrated!  I know have two Roku devices that will not stream hallmark.

Cryer
Reel Rookie

I have tried this and still get the same white screen with the hallmark tv in the top left hand corner. I have unplugged my device as well to reset it, and still the same issue. 

0 Kudos

I’m having the same exact issue with my Roku tv. I have tried the suggestion above and still just the white screen with hallmark in the upper left hand corner. I’m SO frustrated!! I was really looking forward to the new Christmas movies this weekend! 😭😡😡 hope it gets fixed soon! 

0 Kudos
MTW58

Glad to know I'm not alone. I've done the reset, uninstall, reinstall, updates. Still the white log in screen.  I've emailed Hallmark TV twice in the last 10 days with no response.  The app works on my tablet and laptop so that's not the problem. Very frustrated. 

0 Kudos
Cryer
Reel Rookie

Yes. I have other roku deviced and the hallmark tv works on those so I’m not sure if the is just the device

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hey everyone,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. If the suggestion provided by @RokuDanny-R above didn't resolve the issue you're experiencing, we would recommend contacting the channel's customer support team to report the issue and get help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

You can reach Hallmark Support here: https://customercare.hmnow.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
bmw2182
Channel Surfer

What is strange is I have 3 roku devices. One works great. The two that don't work are a Roku 2500X and a Roku 3900X. The 3930RW works fine. 

0 Kudos