Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HMNFan1
Reel Rookie

Hallmark Movies Now Subscription is not updating with new content

For the past two weeks, my Hallmark Movies Now Subscription thru Roku is not updating with new content added on Hallmark Movies Now. 

I have a friend that has Hallmark Movies Now direct subscription and there are movies on Hallmark Movie Now that are not available when I access Hallmark Movies Now on Roku (I have a monthly subscription through Roku).

Why does the Hallmark Movies Now subscription through Roku not match the "real" Hallmark Movies now content?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Hallmark Movies Now Subscription is not updating with new content

Hello @HMNFan1

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend contacting the channel directly for more information and assistance.

You can contact Hallmark Support here.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

@HMNFan1 

The Hallmark Movies Now app updated today 9/7 to version 8.6.58 - check to see if your issue was resolved.

0 Kudos
HMNFan1
Reel Rookie

It’s still not working.   

0 Kudos
BG84

I reached out to their customer service and they said they would talk to Roku about why it is not updating. It seems there is a disconnect. I will try again. 

But there are MANY more new movies you can watch directly online through Hallmark Movies Now than you can through the Roku player.

0 Kudos