Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Hallmark App not working for past 3 days

Jump to solution

Hi @deathdemon80

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Do you encounter any error messages? Are all the other streaming channels operating normally? How long has the issue existed and what troubleshooting done to resolve the issue?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you better.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
deathdemon80
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's been like this for awhile I even tried everything and still can't log in20230304_174614.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @deathdemon80

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried removing the affected Hallmark channel and then re-install again? If not, we suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channels and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link for more information: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
deathdemon80
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still white screen so I still can't log in 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @deathdemon80

Thanks for keeping in touch!

There could be a few reasons why your Hallmark Channel app is not working on Roku. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

• Restart your Roku device: Sometimes, simply restarting your Roku device can resolve the issue. To do this, go to the Settings menu on your Roku, select System, and then select System Restart.
  • Check your internet connection: Make sure that your Roku device is connected to the internet and that your internet connection is stable. You can check your internet connection by going to the Settings menu on your Roku, selecting Network, and then selecting Check Connection.
  • Check for app updates: Make sure that your Hallmark Channel app is up to date. You can check for updates by going to the Roku home screen, selecting the Hallmark Channel app, and then pressing the asterisk (*) button on your remote. Select Check for Updates to see if there are any available updates.
  • Contact Hallmark Channel support: If the issue persists, you may want to contact Hallmark Channel support for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue or provide additional solutions.

We hope it helps!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
deathdemon80
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It shows the Hallmark channels and the movies it just when I try to pull up the login it just plain white no code no nothing it started happening after their last update 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@deathdemon80

Thanks for following up. 

We apologize that the suggested steps above didn't help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to Hallmark support directly to report the issue and for further help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

You can contact them here: Hallmark Support

We appreciate your understanding.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Strollem
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

It has been a full year since my initial post.

Still happening.  Roku_Reps - at your convenience - you can stop posting the same canned information (aka "Have you tried turning off and on again?")

Apparently there is some billing snafu where the cached / stored information on the Roku device doesn't match the billing database on the provider side, so it just 'locks'.

One way to test it is to try and log in on https://www.watchhallmarktv.com/ - if your login is working there, it ain't Hallmark.  Its the interaction between Hallmark and Roku services.

It will usually resolve itself for a week or so after you jump through enough time consuming hoops, but the issue is clearly not important enough to resolve quickly (say .. in under a year, for example).

Bobbie43
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

The only thing I found that fixed the hallmark movie network channel app HMN is to cancel my account through Roku and sign up directly on the HMN app. My account had been directly through HMN and I haven’t had an issue in over 2 years. Even streaming channels on roku through direct tv I have issues with being logged out not recognizing the log in info and so on.