Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had sling, cancelled, reactivated sling, then got roku hooked back up. i cant watch it now

HELP!! I had sling and roku a couple years ago, we hadn't used either for about 1.5 years. so i got sling and was watching from my laptop, now that we are moved, i set up roku, when i go to watch sling, now it says i need to pay again for it thru roku? is that correct.  I just want to watch sling but dont want to pay for this month again when  i just paid for it.  rokuwon't let me.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Had sling, cancelled, reactivated sling, then got roku hooked back up. i cant watch it now

@powerofmindz 

Which Roku model number and Software version? Settings > System > About

If you're logged in on the app, log out. Then clear out the app and start from scratch:

1. Remove the app
  2. Reboot the Roku
  3. Reinstall the app

All three steps in that order.

On the Sling splash page, there is an option to log in. Use your existing Sling TV credentials to do that.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."