Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Topojijo

HULU app stops supporting certain devices as of Sept 2022

Just got this email.  Has anyone else received this?  Seems like they are making me buy a new device ~ even at a discounted price.

We wanted to let you know that the Hulu app will no longer be supported on the following Roku devices: Roku LT (2700X), Roku 1, Roku SE (2710X) and Roku 2 (2720X) starting on September 13, 2022

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: HULU app stops supporting certain devices as of Sept 2022

Roku itself is discontinuing support for those models (along with the 3500).  Hulu must just be one of the first to announce that they won't be supporting those models as well.  You should have received an email from Roku, but it apparently doesn't mention the model numbers for some unknown reason.

This isn't the first time this has happened where old models are no longer supported either by a provider or by Roku themselves.  Different models have different capabilities and the older ones just can't keep up.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Rrobi1

Yes, this is a crock. I never got an email, just cut off without notice. Hulu tells me my Roku version is no longer good.

same here 😞

I am also searching for a solution online. I found the website essayhub, which enabled me to quickly and effectively finish my essay on time. Read reviews of this service at https://letsgradeit.com/review/essayhub. You may check out this website and select the ideal one for your college and school work if you are unclear of how to approach writing an essay for a college assignment.
0 Kudos