Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kjr1559

HIV/Condom commercials on kids show

I would like to know why there are HIV/condom commercials on a kids movie? Why were my 4,7,and 9 year old subject to that? I would like to know why Roku believes they should show these commercials on a kids movie

7 REPLIES 7
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: HIV/Condom commercials on kids show

@Kjr1559 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What title were you watching? What channel were you watching content on?

With more detailed information, we will be able to look further into this issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Judoneau

I agree whole heartedly. I was watching a talk radio at 6am with the kids and there was this unsitely ad with men cuddling in bed together and narrated by transsexuals. Get those ads out of here. How do I block that from my living room?

jlogsdon

Does it matter what anyones kids are watching while Mr retired moderator asks what keywords are important? They are all over Roku. Put this commercial on gay bull **bleep** before kids **bleep**. Simple. Literally, there is no where to complain about this gay bull**bleep** that only 3% of America lol ukes according to your own percentages. Wanna make money? Cater to the 97% who can't stand these **bleep** commercials because of our straight children!!!!!!!!!!! STOP ALREADY;

jlogsdon

I tried to like or "kudo" your comment but nope, ne er showed up. Hmm.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the trouble that this may have caused. We are interested in learning more about what is taking place here and the steps that need to be taken to get you started.

Would you be able to tell us the channel that you are attempting to watch when this commercial comes on? Is there a certain window of time in which this commercial was broadcast?

We would appreciate it if you could offer additional information about it so that we may investigate it further.

Many thanks.

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

So sick of these HIV commercials. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @dmcleod1941.

We'd be more than willing to investigate your concern further and take the appropriate next steps after we gather more information regarding this matter. Kindly refer to @RokuERey's post and provide us with that information. 

In the meantime, we sincerely apologize for any trouble this may have caused you and appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. We'll be looking forward to your update, as we are more than willing to sort this out for you.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos