Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MTG
Reel Rookie

Great American Baking Says Not Avail

When I try to play Great American Baking Show on Roku App on TV, it says not available or has expired. Cannot access program. Have tried restarting app, tv, etc. 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Great American Baking Says Not Avail

Hello @MTG

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

We are interested in learning more about the problem you are experiencing. Are you encountering any error messages or error codes? Are you attempting to stream content on the Roku mobile app or the website? Can you please provide a step-by-step description of the issue you are encountering?

By providing additional details, we will be better equipped to provide you with further assistance.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
MTG
Reel Rookie

Pretty much exactly what I said above. Using the Roku app on smart TV. When I try to start an episode, it says what I mentioned above.

0 Kudos
RokuMaresa
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MTG
Thanks for the follow-up regarding content playback within The Roku Channel.
Are you able to play other content within The Roku Channel, or does the issue only occur with The Great American Baking Show?
Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

All the best,

Mares

MaresH.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kalo
Reel Rookie

I can play other shows on Roku. I could play the first 5 episodes of Great American Baking Show but number 6 show’s opening, a quick view of the tent, then it goes into the revolving wheel. Please help. I see that others are having the same problem.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kalo,

Thanks for the first post in the Roku Community!

We understand you are having an issue streaming the Great American Baking Show. Please note that content availability may vary depending on your location.

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kalo
Reel Rookie

I was able to watch the first 5 episodes of Great American Baking Show. No problem except for final episode. I can watch other content on Roku without a problem.

0 Kudos