Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
black_madallion
Reel Rookie

Ghost whisperer and other tv shows

I see Ghost Whisperer is leaving Roku I wish they would leave it on I’m in middle of second season and other tv shows I have on my list

7 REPLIES 7
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Ghost whisperer and other tv shows

Hello @black_madallion

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
surfer_girl347
Reel Rookie

I, too, was disappointed that this show just disappeared today without any warning.

I just began the 2nd season and was really looking forward to it after a tough day.

UGH

surfer_girl347
Reel Rookie

Karla,

I did a search to find the channel provider support to discuss Ghost Whisperer but I can't find it.  Can you show how we can find it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @surfer_girl347

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Channels, Themes, or Screensavers can be removed at any time for a variety of different reasons. At times, our content providers may choose to remove their channel from our platform at their own request. 

For more information, please see our support page here: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device?

I hope this helps!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Smokey53

Thank you for a generic answer to a specific program. I too was in the middle of watching Ghost Whisperer when it disappeared. Can you provide a more specific reason to it's absence? Will it be coming back? Did the contract with Roku expire? In quiring minds would like to know.

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Smokey53

Thanks for your post. 

We would like to look into this further so we can best assist. May we ask from what channel you are streaming Ghost Whispers? Is this a TV Show or a movie? What is the release year of the tv show or movie?

Keep us posted with the details. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos

I am in the middle of watching Season 5 of Ghost Whisperer and it’s not available without notice. Will this show be back in Roku Channel?