Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Button-139

FuboTV Channel won’t pull up

Jump to solution

Every time I try to go into the fuboTV channel it pulls up halfway and it goes back to the Home page can anybody tell me why that does that I haven’t been able to watch fubo tv

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Channel won’t pull up

Jump to solution

@Button-139

Thanks for the inquiry.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to FuboTV directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the FuboTV channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://support.fubo.tv/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Could be your location? Or the age of your roku?

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Button-139

Thanks for the inquiry.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to FuboTV directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the FuboTV channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Adeasaw

I just bought 2 newer Roku device’s and neither one of them will play The Fubo app. I have deleted the app and rebooted and restarted and reinstalled the app several times. Occasionally will get it to load but have to log back in every time and when it pulls up it just keeps loading can never watch anything. For comparison I also have a Amazon Fire Stick with Fubo on it and it plays with no issue started both apps at the same time and Roku try’s to load the app while the fire stick is already playing Please fix this issue or investigate not the only one with this problem or will be retuning the products!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Fubo tv

Jump to solution

@Adeasaw 

Thanks for the note.

If you have removed the channel, rebooted and reinstalled and the issue is still not resolved, we would recommend reaching out to to FuboTV directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the FuboTV channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

There is no "system restart" in this step guide: Settings>System>System restart.

So, right off the bat, not doing so great with the advice. 

0 Kudos
CAMPFITZY
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My Roku TV doesn't show a system restart just a factory restart or restart TV audio/ picture. should i do factory reset

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@CAMPFITZY  I believe you could do “Restart TV audio/picture.”  Try that.
~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@CAMPFITZY 

On RokuTV and newer Roku models (Express 4k/4k+, Streaming Stick 4k/4k+, Ultra 4800), the System Restart is located Settings/System/Power/System Restart.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Michelle3
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Oh man, this is what I should’ve suggested! 

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos