Welcome to the Roku Community!
When you are ready to remove a channel, first determine if the channel has a subscription and whether that subscription is billed to your Roku account.
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account
- Select Manage Your Subscriptions
If the channel you want to remove is listed on this page, the subscription must first be canceled before the channel can be removed from your Roku device.
- If a subscription is canceled before the end of the billing cycle, you can continue to access the channel until the current billing cycle ends.
- Channels cannot be removed at Roku.com.
Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!