Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Fox Sports no error anymore

This error does not occur anymore.

Receiving message "You have exceeded your account limits for this service:Invalid"

Yesterday, was the first day that I have tried Fox Sports in 3 weeks.

Fox Sports did make me sign in again with my TV login.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Fox Sports no error anymore

Hi @OwnerofDevices

If you are receiving an error message on Fox Sports on Roku that says "You have exceeded your account limits for this service: Invalid", it could mean that you have reached the maximum number of devices allowed to stream content on your Fox Sports account.

Fox Sports limits the number of devices that can stream content simultaneously using one account to prevent account sharing. If you try to stream content on more devices than the allowed limit, you will receive this error message.

To resolve this issue, you will need to log out of Fox Sports on all devices and then log back in on the devices you want to use. Make sure you are only streaming content on the allowed number of devices.

If you continue to experience issues, you can contact Fox Sports customer support for further assistance.

We hope it helps!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

I was unable to update the original thread that was here.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channels-viewing/Receiving-message-quot-You-have-exceeded-your-account...

I was trying to tell everyone that had the issue that fox sports is working correctly now.

0 Kudos
SVJeff
Channel Surfer

The error has happened to us non-stop for the last two Sundays while trying to watch the NASCAR race while at the office for a few hours before going home to watch it on DirecTV.  

0 Kudos