Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarlBarn
Channel Surfer

Fox Nation paid for it can't get on it

I purchased 1 month of Fox Nation on 8/15.
When I try to log in and look at the show I get the message "Cannot complete purchase try again later"
I can see on Paypal that I have been billed for it. I can see it in my current subscriptions but I can't get on it and see any of the shows. I've been trying for 4 days now and it won't let me in.

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Fox Nation paid for it can't get on it

@CarlBarn-

How did you subscribe?  Directly with Fox Nation?  Through Roku as a third party?  Through some other third party?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
CarlBarn
Channel Surfer

I subscribed directly on Roku. I can see it on my current subscriptions.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @CarlBarn

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then reinstalling it helps. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Fr0stylady

Hi CarlBarn, were you every able to get your Fox Nation to work? I subscribed on 8-10-22 directly thru Roku and mine does show I paid for a month but when I try to go to the channel all it does is buffer

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @Fr0stylady

I hope you're doing well.

You can try the troubleshooting steps I provided above. Please note that if you are removing a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must cancel the subscription first before you see the Remove channel option. No worries, you will not be charged again upon resubscribing as long as it is within the membership's validity date.

Keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
CarlBarn
Channel Surfer

That worked, THANKS!!!!!

0 Kudos
CarlBarn
Channel Surfer

Thanks, when i canceled it started working

0 Kudos
CarlBarn
Channel Surfer

I never got to the point when the channel started buffering.
I followed the directions on this post and i just got it to work.

0 Kudos