Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ibidimus

Fox Nation on Roku does not include live TV - Fox Nation app does for EXACT SAME PRICE

I signed up for the special $0.99 offer for two months of Fox Nation, then $5.99/month after that.  It turns out that this the the "Fox Nation on the Roku Channel" which does not include live streaming of Fox Nation, it only includes pre-recorded shows.   If you want the live streaming, you can get it for the exact same price per month by just subscribing to the Fox Nation channel app.   So why anyone would want to pay for the 'Roku' version when they can get the actual app for exactly the same price with live streaming?  In fact they are offering first month for $0.99, then $5.99 after that.  

The info in the email for this offer should include a disclaimer that live TV version is not included.

I guess for $0.99/month it is worth it, but definitely not $5.99/month.   Roku should include this disclaimer and they should drop the price.

Just my 99 cents.. 🙂