Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cjo128
Channel Surfer

Re: Forward/Reverse not working with TennisTV

Yes, it's been a pain to watch the replays without being able to control the forward/reverse features. The customer support offered a few ideas to watch on the tv, but either they didn't work or it wasn't worth the trouble to set up and connect a laptop to be able to use it. Unfortunately, I subscribed for the year, so I'm stuck. Hopefully they'll fix the issue before long. 

0 Kudos
ppinocci
Binge Watcher

I just sent ANOTHER email to Tennis TV support to find out what is taking them so long to fix ONE bug.  They've known about this issue for nearly FOUR MONTHS.  All they keep saying is they are working on it.  It shouldn't take FOUR MONTHS to fix ONE bug in one app.  So I doubt they've been "working on it" all this time.  I'd suggest others email them asking the same thing.  Just send it to help@tennistv.com.  By the way, I also had purchased a year subscription.  When they came out with the new version with this and other bugs, I asked for a refund and got it.  So it can't hurt to ask.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

As stated previously in this thread, if the issue you are experiencing is only happening on the TennisTV channel, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ppinocci
Binge Watcher

0 Kudos
Cjo128
Channel Surfer

I also just sent another email to follow up with them. As you stated, I'm not sure how much effort they're putting into this fix since it's been several months going now. Just overall annoying.

0 Kudos
Cjo128
Channel Surfer

Yes, we are aware of it being a tennistv issue. Since it has been brought up here for roku users, we're just sharing and proving information on the problem considering its occurring on the roku streaming device.

0 Kudos
924smurphie
Reel Rookie

This response from help@tennistv.com just a bit ago. 10:10am EDT 4/23/22 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hi Kathleen, 
This is a known issue and our development team are working to get this resolved. I do not have a time frame for this to be rectified but I can assure you that we are working to get this fixed.
I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused and if you need anything else, please let me know.

Kind regards, 

Ryan 
Hi Kathleen, 
This is a known issue and our development team are working to get this resolved. I do not have a time frame for this to be rectified but I can assure you that we are working to get this fixed.
I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused and if you need anything else, please let me know.

Kind regards, 

Ryan 
ppinocci
Binge Watcher

The Forward/Reverse seems to be working now, I just tried some Madrid match replays and am able to fast forward.  I see the app is now at Version 4.0 Build 44.  Give it a try.

ceebee000
Binge Watcher

It is working much better now and appreciate the ability to FFWD & RWD,  

Is anyone else finding inconsistencies with accessing commentaries on games?  Sometimes I can get it on my laptop but not on the ROKU app.  So I try to sync them and listen to the commentary on the computer and watch the action on the TV.  If a player is having a drama fit or something is happening in the stadium with the roof/weather or a badly behaved fan, it helps to hear what the commentators are saying about what is going on!

The two feeds - ROKU app and online feed - seem to function quite differently.  Regardless, the month subscription I purchased for some of the clay tournaments has been good value from my standpoint, with the improvements they have made.

0 Kudos
924smurphie
Reel Rookie

Hi. Yes. I’ve noticed FF/REW is working now. I received an email from tennistv telling me it would be functional. Still took a week or more from the time of the email, but I’m happy it’s working. As for commentary, yes. It’s hit & miss, w/more miss. I also have Tennis Channel Plus for WTA matches & at least 80% of the women’s matches have commentary on replays as well as live. The email also claimed that they are working on the stream (replays) being able to pick up where left off from one device to another. 🤞