Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lbk333
Reel Rookie

Favorites option in the Roku Channel Guide Disappeared 9/20/21

I purchased and set up a Roku Streaming Stick just three days ago.  One option I loved was that in the Roku Channel Live TV guide I could mark channels as favorites, then setup the guide to only show my favorite channels, saving me a lot of scrolling in the guide.  I did this by moving the active panel to the far left, onto the name of the channel itself, hitting the options (*) button on my remote, then opting to "favorite" the channel.  Once I selected all channels I could use the same dialog to ask to only see favorite channels.  This worked up to this afternoon, but now tonight I find that the dialog had disappeared and instead I am only given the option of seeing "All Channels" or 'Recent Channels".  Anyone know what happened and if there is a way to go back to the way things were this afternoon?  Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
drpauls

Re: Favorites option in the Roku Channel Guide Disappeared 9/20/21

yes. Roku is a poorly designed platform and customer service help for technical issues is even worse. 

0 Kudos