Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinouomosette
Reel Rookie

Favorites on Spectrum app

Jump to solution

I have filtered favorite channels for watching using the spectrum app on my roku. After I turn off my tv, and turn it back on at another time, the channel list defaults to all channels. Is there a way to set the favorites filter as the default view?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Re: Favorites on Spectrum app

Jump to solution

@vinouomosette  Thanks for reaching out. For questions related to a channel's features or functionality, we'd recommend contacting the channel provider directly for more assistance. They can best assist with questions related to their channel. You can reach Spectrum support directly here: https://www.spectrum.net/contact-us/

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@vinouomosette  Thanks for reaching out. For questions related to a channel's features or functionality, we'd recommend contacting the channel provider directly for more assistance. They can best assist with questions related to their channel. You can reach Spectrum support directly here: https://www.spectrum.net/contact-us/

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
dmcorreale
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We are having the same issue and I just called Spectrum.  They said it has been a known issue since about 2 days ago and the technicians are working on it.  If it hasn't been resolved by next week, call back and they'll open a special request.

0 Kudos
vinouomosette
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks dmcorreale!

0 Kudos
trsproule

Jump to solution

Just got a new roku box and having same issue with channel filter settings lost on entering the app again.

Any updates from spectrum on this issue?

0 Kudos
vinouomosette
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No, I have not received any updates from Spectrum. They have not resolved the issue with the app. When I turn on my TV, the settings default to all channels. I have to manually change the setting to favorites every time. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

It's a year later and the problem's still there. Can no longer set reminders either. Thanks a lot Spectrum!!

djwdur

Jump to solution

Yep.  Favorites in the Spectrum Roku app is useless.  Says it's setting them but the Fav list isn't updated.  Absurd they still haven't fixed this.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@djwdur

Thanks for the post.

As state previously in this thread, for questions related to a channel's features or functionality, we'd recommend contacting the channel provider directly for more assistance. They can best assist with questions related to their channel. You can reach Spectrum support directly here: https://www.spectrum.net/contact-us/

Thanks,

Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Congoboy

Jump to solution

Still after 3 years now there has been no effort by spectrum to fix this issue! Please keep complaining to them to get them to take action!