Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheGoodDoctor
Reel Rookie

Re: F1 TV - Sign in issues and app not updating

Jump to solution

New to this forum but I found a way to get it to work on my system.  I recently added F1 TV to my Roku account and like everybody else got extremely frustrated with the inability to get access through Roku.  Here is the solution for my system - not sure why it shouldn't work on anybody else's.

1. Go to F1TV on your PC and select My Subscription (I'd deleted mine but its still there)

2. Under devices select edit the Roku device that you want to watch on and delete it.

3. Delete F1 TV from the Roku device/TV in 2.

4. Reinstall F1 TV (you will need be asked for user name and password)

5. Start F1 TV - it worked for me.

6.  Interestingly, even though the app is now on Version 2.9, when I reinstalled, it still gives me version 2.0  It worked for me.

I'd be interested to know if it works for anyone else!

0 Kudos
Dews
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just tried a simple channel up date. Was able to log in and it’s working now.  Maybe the issues have been fixed? 

0 Kudos
Mommyatwork
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Dews wrote:

I just tried a simple channel up date. Was able to log in and it’s working now.  Maybe the issues have been fixed? 

That’s right. It finally works. After the first official race at Bahrain, but it works now.

78A6BC8A-4908-49AB-A4BA-F180601B2A13.jpeg

0 Kudos
CptCop

Jump to solution

Can also confirm that the channel update helped my case as well.  Strange how it still shows the version as 2.0. 

0 Kudos
dbdotdot
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Just finished watching F1 TV on my ROKU. They might have fixed the issue. Let's hope it sticks. Thank you all for this thread--I wouldn't doubt if we helped "encourage" a solution as a collective.

0 Kudos