Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rdalew
Reel Rookie

Re: F1 TV - Sign in issues and app not updating

Jump to solution

I finally figured that out. I was hoping to remove it, then add it back to see if it would load. It’s still not loading on either of my 2 Roku devices. I’ve messaged F1 TV about the issue, but I’ve heard nothing from them. One issue may be that the app will not update to the newest version. 2.2 should be the latest version, but even after updating it’s still running 2.0.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Rdalew

Thanks for the reply.

Please be advised that channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. We would recommend continuing working with F1 TV's customer support team to get help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
sccagt2

Jump to solution

After reading the problems subscribers are encountering, I have to ask myself why I would even want to subscribe to F1 TV on my device when ROKU fails to provide any quality control of the product it is permitting to be disseminated? While ROKU keeps deferring to F1 TV it continues to collect streaming royalties. To me this necessarily infers an obligation to ensure that its customers get what they are paying for. Thanks, but no thanks.

pdsayslig
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is SO disappointing! I'm experiencing the same problem with F1TV not loading on any of my Roku devices. ATTN ROKU: Why don't you contract F1TV about the issue on behalf of your many users? Surely you would have more sway than an individual user. At a minimum, remove the channel until the issue is resolved. ANY effort on your part would be greatly appreciated!

JMAR

Jump to solution

In regards to this F1 app.

Have tried every single option and nothing works. Roku please step up on behalf of you customers to rectify this with the developer.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

As stated previously, for more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jim120

Jump to solution

This is not a solution 

I am returning all 4 of my devices 

0 Kudos
Jim120

Jump to solution

Danny. You are not helping. Please get someone who is knowledgeable to trouble shoot the bug. 

I have 4 devices. They all worked and all stopped working at the same time 

come on. Step up

Jim120

Jump to solution

Btw. Apple TV works everyone. 

0 Kudos
dbdotdot
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku---

Regardless who is the problem here, we are holding you accountable. It is your reputation at risk here. If you offer the channel as part of your apps, you need to make sure YOU contact the service provider, not us. If you are too lazy or incompetent to resolve this issue, remove F1TV channel from your selection.