Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShiftControl
Reel Rookie

Re: Error! You've exceeded account limits

Jump to solution

Yes. I use Verizon FIOS as my TV provider. Other streaming channels work - FoxSports is impossible to watch.

And this has been going on for years now. 

0 Kudos
mydarkcity

Jump to solution

I think I may have fixed this on my Roku.

Outside of Roku, I created a Fox Sports account ID and password. Then, on the Fox Sports app within Roku, I signed in using the account ID and also linked my cable account.  Since I've done both, I haven't been served the error message and can play Fox Sports without interruption.

Either signing into a Fox Sports account solves it, or Fox finally fixed the app in time for World Cup and I just got lucky with timing.

0 Kudos
ShiftControl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@mydarkcity : Surprisingly, I managed also to sit through a World Cup game without getting kicked off every 30 seconds. Just bounced out once during an entire game, but got back in with no further problem.

Regarding the account  and provider logins, I had tried that a few days ago but it didn't work for me. The problem persisted and I was constantly being bounced out..

But as I said, it worked for a full game - so maybe (somehow?) they addressed the issue. Keeping my fingers crossed.

As an FYI, during the days that FoxSports was kicking me out on Roku, accessing FoxSports through Amazon Fire TV worked no problem. (Just in case this issue persists...)

ShiftControl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Regressed to the same old problem. Can't watch the World Cup on FoxSports. "Error! You have exceeded your account limits for this service" all day long! Back to Amazon Fire TV it is.

0 Kudos
Hawaii50

Jump to solution

It is not my service provider.  It is an issue with the Roku streaming tv.  When I stream from my computer I don't have the same issue. 

0 Kudos
seidinove

Jump to solution

Same here. I have the issue on my Roku TV but not on a non-Roku TV fed from a Roku box.

0 Kudos