Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taldrea

Re: YouTube Error: Can't Run Channel since Not Enough Space

Jump to solution

Has anyone found the solution to the YouTube can't run because I've got too many channels? It's saying that in both a new and old device.  Funny thing is on my Roku TV it's not happening, I can watch YouTube on Roku TV just fine.  Looking for help, because all the other channels are playing fine

0 Kudos
Michelle_Andrew
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku NOT playing Prime, Sling & bunch of others

Jump to solution

You cannot contact them by phone. The link you posted is simply chat but always says there are no agents to help with your situation.

0 Kudos
Michelle_Andrew
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku NOT allowing YouTube to run.

Jump to solution

I’m getting the same thing for sling. It’s literally the only think I use my roku for and I can’t open the stupid app. I’m getting so pissed.

0 Kudos
Michelle_Andrew
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Non of these work. I literally tried every single one including the factory reset 5 time and I still get this issue when trying to load sling the only app I use 

0 Kudos
KyleL83
Reel Rookie

Re: YouTube not working on Roku devices. Getting Check Network error

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. How do we resolve this

0 Kudos
RainDelay
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am having this same issue with Roku Express + on EVERY channel app I have tried. As of last night, only Netflix worked and the video quality was poor. Please help, ROKU! 

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@RainDelay 

Try the list of workarounds/solutions (#3 and #4 may work particularly well for you, depending on your model #).

StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@KyleL83 @BamaStreamer 

You didnt mention your Roku model # and firmware version: Settings/System/About

Known solutions/workarounds for apps not loading/closing to Home:

1) Check for updates: Settings/System/System update/Check now - try again

2) Restart Roku: Settings/System/System restart/Restart - try again

3) Change your Theme to the Roku Default: Settings/Theme/Restore default theme - try again

4) Change your Screensaver to a Roku clock: Settings/Theme/Screensavers - try again

5) Remove SD card (if installed) - try again

6) Remove app, RESTART ROKU: Settings/System/System restart/Restart, Add app - try again

7) Network connection reset: Settings/System/Advanced system settings/Network connection reset - try again

😎 Completely unplug power from Roku for 10-15 minutes - try again

9) Factory reset: Settings/System/Advanced system settings/Factory reset <--- last resort

NOTE for #6: Do not remove the YouTube TV app - you will not get the app back until the end of the dispute

cccandc

Jump to solution

Same issue for me. Error message ays Can't run channel as it could not be reinstalled from the network but my network check is successful and everything is connected. Working OK in all other rooms except the living room

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@cccandc 

Try the workarounds/solutions list, especially #3 and #4 if you have an older/slower model.