Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
novastb

Re: Roku NOT playing YouTube

Jump to solution

reset the theme and screen saver, dont know why this worked but it did after days of trying

novastb

Jump to solution

reset the theme and screen saver!

0 Kudos
billyoper
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I can now not get prime video along with 4 other channels are they ever going to fix this

0 Kudos
billyoper
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Resetting theme to default theme worked

0 Kudos
trubolotta

Re: STILL NOT Resolved: Channel launch issue - "Can't run channe...

Jump to solution

This has been an ongoing, intermittent and unpredictable issue for me ever since I started using Roku.  I have tried every "fix" they suggest.  Sometimes they worked but right niow, NO FIX WORKS!  It is extremely frustrating and I am tempted to replace Roku because of what can only be called piss poor support.

mj4
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Roku Device Model = 3910RW - Roku Express +

Serial # = YG00EE002070

Device ID = C5394E002070

Software version = 10.0.0 Build 4209-51

Error message: Can't run channel (Prime Video & Spectrum TV) could not be run because i could not be reinstalled from the network.

Prime = version 12.0 Build 2021090212

Spectrum Tv = version 6.8 Build 0

Tracker id for both prime and spectrum = 70-382-808

The only channel that works is Netflix, problem started about a week ago. When I check for updates it states no updates available.

Please provide an update for the issue that many user are having?

billyoper
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Try changing screensaver and themes to default and then power off device and unplug it and then plug it back in and turn device on,see if that works it did for me

0 Kudos
JBL1360

Channel Can’t be reinstalled from the network

Jump to solution

Whenever I try to launch a channel, I’m greeted with “(channel) could not be run because it could not be reinstalled from the network”. I’ve updated the channels and the Roku itself, deleted and reinstalled the channels, restarted the system, and I still get the same message.  Netflix seems to be the only channel that still launches.  For what it’s worth, my network connection is good. Not sure what else to do. 

0 Kudos
billyoper
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I got it to work yesterday but now it is back to the same problem where is roku support seem like they are useless

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: YouTube Error: Can't Run Channel since Not Enough Space

Jump to solution

@novastb wrote:

Believe it or not resetting the theme and screen saver fix it after days of trying, Why?????????????????????????????

Because some themes and screen savers use up less of the Roku's precious memory than others.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos