Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: All Channels not working except Netflix

Jump to solution

I am having a same issue. When I tried to load Hulu, it says Hulu cannot be run because it could not be reinstalled from the network. Please check your network connection and try again. Disney plus is the same. Netflix works fine. YouTube is the same as Hulu and  Disney. I had the same issue yesterday and did a system reset, and everything worked fine until 15 minutes ago.

0 Kudos
GML
Binge Watcher

Re: CAn't launch youtube, prime video or apple + tv channels

Jump to solution

I had the same problem earlier today and according to other posts it appears the problem is corrected if you change your wallpaper and screensaver to the default pattern.

0 Kudos
sukaina
Channel Surfer

9-15-2021 Youtube TV is not loading UGH

Jump to solution

HELP this is very annoying both Youtube and Youtube TV will not load on my ROKU? 

0 Kudos
Shele

Re: Hulu and Netflix will not run because it could not be reinstalled from the network

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem with just Hulu. I've done all the fixes, including removing other channels, but still no luck.

0 Kudos
Jb1234

Can't launch sling tv or YouTube tv and now I can't find the YouTube tv app

Jump to solution

Can't launch sling TV or YouTube TV and now I can't find the YouTube TV in the search settings I've tried everything from the other posts reinstall delete restart nothings working

0 Kudos
fckrku

Exactly how many days will it take to resolve YouTube issue

Jump to solution

I have 2 Roku sticks, YouTube stopped working on one of them. This has been going on for two days and I suspect Roku knows what is going on but is unwilling to fix the problem. Why not? It is long known that Roku and Google is having a fight, but why are the customers being screwed. FIX THIS

sukaina
Channel Surfer

Re: Can't launch sling tv or YouTube tv and now I can't find the YouTube tv app

Jump to solution

Me too. I cannot load both YouTube or YouTube TV very annoying.

0 Kudos
Speffinger

Amazon prime video - get it fixed

Jump to solution

Just get the problem fixed.  My prime video is not working? I have checked to see if there are updates,  no.   I have unplugged from the wall. Nothing works.   

0 Kudos
pkaboo1234
Roku Guru

Re: CAn't launch youtube, prime video or apple + tv channels

Jump to solution

I did that and it didn't work. Thanks though

0 Kudos
msm96wolf1
Channel Surfer

Re: Error: Can't run channel. Prime, Sling & bunch of others

Jump to solution

I actually removed the Youtubetv app and was going to download it. When I search for it, it does not show up.  What the **bleep** is Roku thinking? I am so frustrated that I am seriously considering moving to prime devices now!

0 Kudos