Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlat411

Re: Error: An unexpected problem (but not server timeout or HTTP error) has been detected

I am also experiencing this exact  same problem on a brand new 65” TCL Roku TV. My old TV worked fine, phone, desktop, etc work fine. Changing streaming to moderate does NOT work for me. Seems to be a TCL/Roku compatibility problem with 4K Disney plus programs. Extremely aggravating. 

0 Kudos

Re: Error: An unexpected problem (but not server timeout or HTTP error) has been detected

Getting the same thing with my new Roku TV. Every other channel works except disney+ you'd think after years they could finally resolve the issue Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
XYaaron

Everyone please go to Disney plus use their chat feature and report the issue! 

I’ve tried every single step roku said to do and nothing worked!

disney support listed same steps, but now they creating ticket on this to research, if enough complaints come in 

they will fix the issue 

0 Kudos
Rampaage
Reel Rookie

Same problem with my TCL 55".

Generated a case with Disney+

Agent said it was a known issue and they are "all hands on deck" trying to fix it.

What's weird is - I can play some shows on D+ but not others....

0 Kudos
Rampaage
Reel Rookie

It appears they have resolved the issues (as I have not made any changes).

Playback is now working as expected.

0 Kudos

Man I just got off the phone with them! This is ridiculous!!

0 Kudos