Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AJ_42
Channel Surfer

Re: Epix on the Roku Channel Missing Season 2 Episode 2 of War of the Worlds

Jump to solution

Just noticed that season 2 episode 2 is now listed and available for viewing.   Thanks to everyone involved in the escalation.  

0 Kudos
dragon_reborn
Reel Rookie

Re: Epix on the Roku Channel Missing Season 2 Episode 2 of War of the Worlds

Jump to solution

I can confirm that the issue is resolved; however, when I received a notification from Roku support that it was resolved, I was still unable to see the episode and had to do the following before it was accessible. I am including it here in case anyone else is still having issues. (Yes, this is a step I tried prior to Roku resolving the issue, so please, no one say this was the only step that was needed to fix the issue...)

Steps:

Home -> Settings -> System -> System/Software Update -> Check Now.

Home -> Settings -> System -> System Restart/Power -> System Restart.

Please highlight the Roku channel using the on-screen cursor and push the * button on the remote and update the channel.

(I didn't need to do this step but am leaving it just in case.) Please highlight the channel, push the * button and then choose to remove the app, and then re-add the app.

0 Kudos