Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CharlesG
Reel Rookie

Episodes in wrong order for SeaQuest DSV

When you binge watch an old TV series, no one likes it when the streaming app has the episodes in the wrong order or even worse missing episodes.

In this case with Roku, it is SeaQuest DSV TV show:

Season 1 is missing Episode 16 "Whale Song" which aired 2/16/94.

Season 2 Roku has the last two episode in wrong order "Splashdown" was the season finale while "Blindsided" was second to last episode.

Season 3 only has an episode called "Brainlock" as the 11th episode of the season rather than 6th where is should be in the order.

No big deal really, but I would really like to be able and see the missing episode from season 1 called "Whale Song".

2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Episodes in wrong order for SeaQuest DSV

@CharlesG

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CharlesG
Reel Rookie

Re: Episodes in wrong order for SeaQuest DSV

I appreciate you looking into this issue concerning wrong order. I was really hoping to stream the episode from Season 1 called "Whale Song" with a Feburary 6th, 1994 airdate that is not currently available on the ROKU channel rather than having to watch it possibly from a less than legal source and probably of inferior video quality.