Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jfletch47
Streaming Star

ESPN Not Available On SlingTV

Jump to solution

I just re-signed up for the SlingTV app with football season starting up.  I have Sling Blue and Orange so all sports channels should be available.  ESPN is not available live although Sling continues to show multiple ESPN channels available.  I wanted to watch College football games on ESPN through Sling but they are not available.  I even did the work around by installing the ESPN app and indicating Sling as my provider.  Even with that, as soon as I choose to go to a live game, ESPN will not allow it and is asking me to sign up for $9.99 a month.  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  Is there a solution?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ESPN Not Available On SlingTV

Jump to solution

According to Sling's web site, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN3 are available on all of their packages. If you're not getting what you subscribe to, then contact Sling and ask why. Perhaps something is misconfigured on your account, and only Sling can address that. 

https://www.sling.com/help/en/contact-us

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

According to Sling's web site, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN3 are available on all of their packages. If you're not getting what you subscribe to, then contact Sling and ask why. Perhaps something is misconfigured on your account, and only Sling can address that. 

https://www.sling.com/help/en/contact-us

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
JohnnyBravoAv8r
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I bought the ESPN+ app for $99 via ROKU.  ESPN DOES NOT WORK ON ROKU!

Hulu wants me to upgrade two tiers before I can use my ESPN app.

Nope, I am not paying Hulu more money.  I'm getting my refund from PayPal because Roku will not talk to me via the phone, answer my emails, or use their text app with the bot.

This is called a Bait and Switch and it's an illegal marketing practice used by ESPN and their parent company DISNEY.  I will cancel everything and use my local antenna before I give Disney any money.  I cancelled ESPN when I discovered they are owned by Disney.  Hulu REQUIRES you to purchase DISNEY & ESPN if you want a DVR, Fox News, or access to your local TV stations. I will cancel Hulu next and move on the Sling TV.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JohnnyBravoAv8r

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter. 

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos