Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnHG

Re: Disney plus channel is not showing in Philippines, Philippines Disney+ but is not available in R

Jump to solution

lets just buy mi or chromecast and dump Roku,  and move on. such a waste of money. Its on their remote but not available to add. what a joke.

Marlowash
Reel Rookie

Re: Disney plus channel is not showing in Philippines, Philippines Disney+ but is not available in R

Jump to solution

What are you using now? Can’t find decent reviews on youtube about this topics. I wonder if xiaomi mi stick 4k is good for long term

0 Kudos
cursedin
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I bought a new tv instead. Though I saw people on the Disney Plus PH fb page used either Mi (the new version) or Strong adroid tv box. 

0 Kudos
Darwin3

Re: Disney plus channel is not showing in Philippines, Philippines Disney+ but is not available i...

Jump to solution

No Disney plus and no search icon I will return ur product

edmoncu
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

i used the mi stick. it's serviceable to run disney+ on 1080p, but generally slow interface.

i then purchased the mi box s 4k. it's snappy, even at 4k it works great.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Doesn't do any good getting angry at Roku. They have no control over where a channel is available. That is under the sole control of the channel provider, in this case Disney. Only Disney can make their channels available in a specific location, and Roku cannot override those decisions. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

Jump to solution

My roku express dont disney plus

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

My roku express dont have disney plus

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Roku please update and have disney plus on the philippines

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@AndieFreyja there's nothing Roku can do. Disney has total control over where their channel is available. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos