Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wolfnowl
Reel Rookie

Disney+ limited streaming on Roku?

Jump to solution

Among our Roku subscriptions (Canada) we have a Disney+ subscription. We noticed something curious last night - a series we've been watching is no longer available to watch. Even a search turns up nothing and it's missing from our Continue Watching list.

Let me be clear: we can still watch it on the computer via a web browser or via the Android app, but it's completely disappeared from our stream on the Roku. Was wondering if anyone else had experienced this?

Mike.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wolfnowl
Reel Rookie

Re: Disney+ limited streaming on Roku?

Jump to solution

Karla: Thank you for your reply.

That's what I figured. I was just surprised that (from a user perspective) that the content would vary, since one pays the same amount and has (in theory) the same content with the same account. It would appear that isn't so and I was wondering if anyone else had experienced it.

Take care,

Mike.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @wolfnowl

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend contacting the channel directly for more information and assistance.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
wolfnowl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Karla: Thank you for your reply.

That's what I figured. I was just surprised that (from a user perspective) that the content would vary, since one pays the same amount and has (in theory) the same content with the same account. It would appear that isn't so and I was wondering if anyone else had experienced it.

Take care,

Mike.

0 Kudos