Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ert34
Reel Rookie

Disney Plus won't let me log in to my account new Roku Express I pay for it with my Verizon account

Jump to solution

Disney Plus won't let me log in to my account new 4K Roku Express I just bought. It goes to a package selection page instead of seeing the regular Disney page. I pay for it with my Verizon account. I have another Roku which my Disney Plus works like it should. My Disney Plus account with Verizon has been open for over 2 years. First time I have had this issue. I removed the Disney Plus app and reinstalled it. It still does the same thing.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disney Plus won't let me log in to my account new Roku Express I pay for it with my Verizon acco

Jump to solution

Hi @ert34,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry if you are having this issue logging in with your Disney Plus account, and we'd like to know more about how we can help. How are you attempting to access your Disney Plus? On the dedicated Disney Plus channel app? Through The Roku Channel? Are you encountering any error codes or messages?

Also, if you can't access the Disney Plus channel on your Roku streaming device/TV, please make sure you are using the correct email address and password you used when creating your Disney Plus account. Assuming it still won't let you sign in, we'd recommend changing your password and trying again.

If the issue persists, we suggest reaching out to Disney Plus customer support to report the issue and for further help. Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You may reach them here: Disney Plus support.

Feel free to keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disney Plus won't let me log in to my account new Roku Express I pay for it with my Verizon acco

Jump to solution

Hi @ert34,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry if you are having this issue logging in with your Disney Plus account, and we'd like to know more about how we can help. How are you attempting to access your Disney Plus? On the dedicated Disney Plus channel app? Through The Roku Channel? Are you encountering any error codes or messages?

Also, if you can't access the Disney Plus channel on your Roku streaming device/TV, please make sure you are using the correct email address and password you used when creating your Disney Plus account. Assuming it still won't let you sign in, we'd recommend changing your password and trying again.

If the issue persists, we suggest reaching out to Disney Plus customer support to report the issue and for further help. Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You may reach them here: Disney Plus support.

Feel free to keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ert34
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello, I tried to access it through the Disney channel/app on the device. I did unistall and reinstall the channel but using the same user/pass I use on my other streaming devices it thinks I am a new customer? So I will try to change the password and see if I get a different result. If not I will contact Disney support as suggested. Thank you.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.