Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CocoLee

Disney PLUS for the Philippines

Jump to solution

I agree with you sir. I recently bought Roku Streambar and in the remote there is a Disney+ button. But no Disney+ available in the RokuApp. What's the use of it if we cannot use it or enjoy what we have paid for. I hope that Roku and Disney resolve this. Don't know who's to blame on this but hope they gave us chance to enjoy what we paid for.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Roku devices are not officially supported in the Philippines, so you must have purchased your device online. As far as Disney+, it's completely under the control of Disney where they will permit their service to be available on particular platforms. Roku has no control over it, and since they don't officially offer Roku devices there it's unlikely Disney will allow their service on Roku devices. The only country anywhere close to you that supports Roku devices is Australia. There are no other supported countries in the Asia-Pacific region.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Roku devices are not officially supported in the Philippines, so you must have purchased your device online. As far as Disney+, it's completely under the control of Disney where they will permit their service to be available on particular platforms. Roku has no control over it, and since they don't officially offer Roku devices there it's unlikely Disney will allow their service on Roku devices. The only country anywhere close to you that supports Roku devices is Australia. There are no other supported countries in the Asia-Pacific region.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.