Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kev8stac8

Difference between Frndly TV from Frndly and Roku version of Frndly

I made the mistake and purchased Frndly from the actual Frndly subscription service AND thru ROKU. I challenged the double charge and the actual Frndly refunded the Classic ver. for $89.99. I cannot access thru my Roku managed subscription which still comes up under my subscriptions when I log onto Roku. I would like to have my Roku ver (which I cannot access) refunded then I will repay thru the actual Frndly service. I have many recorded movies on our still valid account, but now showing no subscription because it was refunded today. Hopefully all or at least some of this make sense and there is help out there in this community.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Difference between Frndly TV from Frndly and Roku version of Frndly

If you pay for something through Roku you can generally only access it on a Roku device.  If that's the issue, cancel your Roku subscription and subscribe directly with Frndly.  The big drawback to doing that is that subscriptions are usually prepaid and non-refundable.  If you can't even access it on a Roku device then you really have something to take up with Roku support.  Either way, you should contact them and see what they can do.

https://support.roku.com/contactus

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos