Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lifeguard
Reel Rookie

Deleting Library Entries

My library is filling up with recorded football games and tv shows. I can’t seem to find a way to delete them. 
mid there a procedure?

Thank you

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Deleting Library Entries

@Lifeguard 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing?

Is this recorded content on your Roku device? With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

How do I delete recorded content from my library in Roku

0 Kudos
CapnG

How do you delete recordings in the ROKU library?

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Rokus themselves have no recording capability.

Some of the streaming channel apps you view on the Roku may have recording capabilities using their own servers.  That's where your library would reside.

If you tell us which streaming service you are using to record these programs, somebody here may be familiar with it and tell you how to delete programs.  Alternatively, you could look for support on that service's own website.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos