Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mticchione

DeafDay TV - will it work on Roku Express

Jump to solution

Hello! Can someone please help me? I have never used Roku before. 

If I get a Roku Express, will I be able to watch DeafDay TV? I believe it's an app available on 

Roku. This is the only reason I'd be buying a Roku, so want to make sure first it works. 

I can't find answer anywhere. 

Thank you! 

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
mticchione

Re: DeafDay TV - will it work on Roku Express

Jump to solution

I'm sorry. My question is, if I buy the Roku Express, do I also need to buy something else, or can I get Roku channels, like DeafDay TV, by using "just" the Roku Express? Thank you! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Well, you need Wi-Fi/internet access in your home (or wherever you install it) plus a device such as a TV to view it on. Oh, and electric power!   Most people already have these though, so Rokus are easy to install.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

First, keep in mind that Roku – like everyone else, will include a disclaimer that specific channel availability can always change at any time.  However, with that disclaimer out of the way, I do find something by that name in the Roku channel store:

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/289d416d16cf182551f570c59cc1ed66/deafday-tv

0 Kudos
mticchione

Jump to solution

I'm sorry. My question is, if I buy the Roku Express, do I also need to buy something else, or can I get Roku channels, like DeafDay TV, by using "just" the Roku Express? Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Well, you need Wi-Fi/internet access in your home (or wherever you install it) plus a device such as a TV to view it on. Oh, and electric power!   Most people already have these though, so Rokus are easy to install.

0 Kudos
mticchione

Jump to solution

Yes, I have all those! I didn't know if I needed another "thing" like a Roku player, cube, etc. 

Thank you so much! 

0 Kudos