Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrBluePlaydoh
Streaming Star

Re: Daily Wire Keeps Closing

Its not just DW i was on plex and youtube both did it,  and on build 10 seems like Roku has messed up not the aps 

Cmgarza
Binge Watcher

I got kicked out if the Hallmark TV app one time in the past few days.

0 Kudos
ColtenKrauter
Reel Rookie

0 Kudos
DW4
Reel Rookie

Just a FYI to the unhappy Roku/DW users. I finally had enough and I played my "Trump card".  My son works for the DW and has let supervisors know about the problem. Shockingly the DW wasn't aware of the problem with the Roku app. One of the supervisor said they'll definitely look into issue with the app pronto! Perhaps this will get things fix. Hang in there folks! I'll send updates as I get them. As of now it's still kicking out after 10 min. Ugh...

Stoneking
Streaming Star

The DW supervisors are JUST HEARING ABOUT IT NOW?

So much for "Josh" telling me a month ago they were "actively working on this."

What a bunch of **bleep**.

I am tempted to Tweet this entire thread and this message directly to Jeremy Boreing.

Bubaluke39
Reel Rookie

I wanted to bring it up on All Access Live but I work night and miss most of it. Just a thought not sure of will help any.

0 Kudos
Bubaluke39
Reel Rookie

Also as a work around I am on a Samsung phone with a Samsung TV so I just use the smart view app on the phone to mirror the phone screen then open the DW app and watch like that. Hope this can help a few people. It's not the best but it works.

0 Kudos
Sanity102
Streaming Star

I was just thinking of Josh.  Btw, FYI.  I went out and bought a fire stick but couldn’t get Daily Wire on it.  So unless DW does something, I’m afraid I bought an annual membership for nothing. 

0 Kudos
Cmgarza
Binge Watcher

I emailed Josh at the DW again last night to let him know I am still having the problem and to ask if Roku has to load the updated DW app in their environment and if consumers have to reinstall the DW app after Roku updates or if that process is automatic.  I’ll let you know if and when I get a response.  In the meantime, I am using Apple airplay with my phone and the DW app to cast it to my TV.

Stoneking
Streaming Star

I know the updated app is on the Roku store because we were able to install the new version.

I also uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted my Roku, looked to see if Roku had any updates. You know, all the typical hoops we are to jump through. 

I hope we get some answers finally from DW now that management there is finally involved, though. 

0 Kudos