Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cspghgrl
Reel Rookie

Cyrano De Bergerac 1990 is playing the wrong Cyrano De Bergerac movie.

Over a year later and they still haven't fixed it.  You'd think they would notice by now.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Cyrano De Bergerac 1990 is playing the wrong Cyrano De Bergerac movie.

Hi @cspghgrl

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you tell us more about the issue you're experiencing? What channel you are accessing the content from? Please confirm to us as well the name of the movie. We'll be able to further assist you from there.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
cspghgrl
Reel Rookie

I searched from Roku menu for the 1990 version of Cyrano de Bergerac with Gerard Depardieu. Local Now was the channel that listed it as playing for free.  The Criterion Channel and Broadway HD listed as requiring subscription so I did not try those.

When I selected Local Now, the black and white 1951 version with Jose Ferrer started playing instead.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cspghgrl,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention at Roku Community!

We'll send this over to the Roku team for investigation. We'll get back to you once an update is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos