Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dtpp

Current video streams maxed—where do I see current video streams playing

Where can I see VIDEO STREAMS for my account? The ROKU screen says I’ve reached max amount of video streams and must close other videos I’m watching, I didn’t think I was watching any videos?!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Current video streams maxed—where do I see current video streams playing

This notice is likely coming from one of your subscribed channels and only being relayed by your Roku. 

Many paid subscriptions limit you to how many simultaneous streams they will support.  Some may be as low as one.  If you have more than one Roku on your account, OR if you on a shared subscription with somebody else, you can run into this limit.

Make sure when viewing you don't just turn off the tv, but take your Roku back to the Roku home screen first to assure the Roku doesn't continue to stream unwatched.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos