Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diacorley

Credit card is deducting charge “Roku for CBS Interactive” monthly, not on subscription page.

I have a recurring charge on my credit card for $14.99 for “Roku for CBS Interactive.” I finally understand “CBS Interactive” is basically Paramount+ along with everything that used to be CBS All Access. However, CBS Interactive is NOT and NEVER HAS BEEN on my Roku subscription page.

When I try to go to Paramount+ account online information, it says I signed up on Roku, so I must manage on Roku. HOWEVER neither CBS Interactive or Paramount+ is listed on my Roku subscription page. IT IS MADDENING!

4 REPLIES 4
Mztazlady
Reel Rookie

Re: Credit card is deducting charge “Roku for CBS Interactive” monthly, not on subscription page.

Hi it happened  to me too so I called my bank they gave me the money back did a block so the charge wont come up no more. The block good for a year.

0 Kudos
35b

Re: Credit card is deducting charge “Roku for CBS Interactive” monthly, not on subscription page.

I’m having same problem!    They deducting outta my SS card n my card won’t stop the bill.   I went to the site n cancelled this months back and they billed me again!!! What can I do to stop this?

0 Kudos
Mztazlady
Reel Rookie

What you have to do what I did  call your bank do dispute tell them not on subscription  list you can not get resolved. Then they will give money back then ask to block  that. Charge  it be good for 1 year.

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and sincerely apologize for any trouble this may have caused.

No worries! Our Account and Billing team would be more than willing to sort this out for you. Visit our official Support page and choose the Account, payments & subscriptions category. There will be an option to talk, chat, or email one of our live experts. 

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance with, and we'd be happy to continue doing so.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos