Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Crave Channel not working

@Catocrates  if all the other apps work on your device then it appears to be an issue with the Crave servers.  However, you would need to check if your Roku is powered through the wall outlet or your TV’s USB port, before concluding that it is a Crave issue.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Lester1

My Roku stick does not have a  "*"  button.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lester1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We would like to know how to identify and resolve any playback issues. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? 

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos