Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lori27

Content on the Roku Channel Will Not Play on firestick

From reading all these comments, I see that I'm not the only one with this problem. This problem only began a couple of days ago. I have the Roku app on my fire sticks. Two firesticks, one for each tv. Neither will allow me to watch any content, on the Roku app. I'm noticing people having the same problem, but no one has replied with a solution. I've tried unplugging my Wi-Fi, rebooting my TV, uninstalling and reinstalling Roku app and nothing is working. It must be a problem with Roku.

2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Content on the Roku Channel Will Not Play on firestick

Hi @Lori27,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing an issue with The Roku Channel using your Firestick and we appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done to try to resolve this issue. We would like to know how to identify and resolve any playback issues. Just to verify, are you being prompted with an error message? If you see something different, can you please let us know what you are seeing?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mle1973
Reel Rookie

Re: Content on the Roku Channel Will Not Play on firestick

Same here.. I will not bother with the details due to the fact that this appears to be an issue that A LOT of people are dealing with.

Thanks!

Mike 

0 Kudos