Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theogwatcher
Reel Rookie

Cheaters Tv show on Roku not working

When I click on the Cheaters icon under the Roku channel it says there are 37 seasons. When I choose any season there are no episodes listed. Channel stopped working a week ago I think. Roku channel up to date.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuMary-F
Retired Moderator

Re: Cheaters Tv show on Roku not working

Hi @theogwatcher,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Does this happen on all movies/shows on The Roku Channel or particular titles? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further? 

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
theogwatcher
Reel Rookie

Hi RokuMary-F,

On the Roku Channel there is a show called cheaters. When I click on the icon it shows all the seasons. When I click on any of the seasons, there are no episodes present so there is nothing to watch. This is the only channel I am having issue with.

If you go to this link:

https://www.roku.com/en-ca/whats-on/tv-shows/cheaters?id=2da404b17a875e2fa8046d7c0c030f60

I see the same icon on the tv asking me to add the Roku channel when I have it already installed. Again this is the only channel I am having issues with.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Retired Moderator

Hi @theogwatcher,

Thanks for following up.

Is it okay if we ask for a photo or a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

With additional detailed information, we will be able to investigate further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
theogwatcher
Reel Rookie

Hi,

The channel seems to be working now.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Retired Moderator

Hi @theogwatcher,

Thanks for the update.

We're glad to know it's working now! Happy Streaming!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos