Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Javiervargas
Reel Rookie

Channels HBO, Disney +, prime video Amazon Stopped working /canales Disney+, Hbo max, Prime no sirve

NO COMPREN ROKU. NO HAY SOPORTE TÉCNICO Y LAS APLICACIONES Y CANALES DEJAN DE FUNCIONAR.

Roku Premiere (3920 series) 

Dejaron de funcionar los canales de #Hbomax y #Disney+. Para el caso de estos dos canales, no funcionan, solamente se puede ingresar a ellos utilizando la función de visitante sin embargo no es posible reproducir ninguna serie o película

Para el caso de #PrimeVideo Amazon permite el ingreso al canal, pero no es posible reproducir ningún título.

Ningún roku de mi hogar permite hacerlo.

English 

DO NOT BUY ROKU. THERE IS NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND THE APPS AND CHANNELS STOP WORKING.
The #Hbomax and #Disney+ channels stopped working. In the case of these two channels, they do not work, they can only be accessed using the visitor function, however it is not possible to play any series or movie
In the case of #PrimeVideo, Amazon allows access to the channel, but it is not possible to play any title.
No roku in my home allows it to be done.

Roku Premiere (3920 series) 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
jununez84

Re: Channels HBO, Disney +, prime video Amazon Stopped working /canales Disney+, Hbo max, Prime no s

Lo mismo me está sucediento Disney+, Crunchyroll, DirectvGO, MLB no abren. Para el caso de Netflix y amazon prime me permite ingresar a la app pero no me permite reproducir los contenidos. Pesimo servicio de roku

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Boz
Roku Guru

Re: Channels HBO, Disney +, prime video Amazon Stopped working /canales Disney+, Hbo max, Prime no s

Hmmm...all the apps and channels are working fine on my Roku devices.

So, I guess the lesson here is, "BUY ROKU. THE APPS AND CHANNELS WORK!"

0 Kudos
jununez84

alejolad14

I have the same issue, Netflix, HBOMax, Disney are not working, I have the streaming stick and the Roku Express. In the Roku Express all channels working fine but the streaming stick Youtube its the only channel working. I made the restore system to default but the issue continues.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Javiervargas @jununez84 @alejolad14

Thanks for the post.

For us to better understand the issue you are experiencing, can you please provide more detailed information about the issue you are experiencing? Where are you currently located?

With more details, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos