Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrillPad
Reel Rookie

Channel subscriptions don't display in Rumble app on Roku TV but display on Rumble in PC and iPhone

Within my Rumble login I am subscribed to about 40 channels.  All 40 of these channels display and work fine on my PC and on my iPhone.  

However, only about 15 of these channel subscriptions display within the Rumble channel on my Roku TVs. 

Of course the Rumble accounts are paired with the same credentials (email and password).  I've also logged out and paired both using the digital code at www.rumble.com/pair.  I've also uninstalled and reinstalled Rumble on Roku as well as reset my Roku TVs.  Nothing seems to fix this.  

The subscriptions and content that show on Rumble on my PC and iPhone should be showing up on the same account on my Roku TVs. 

Has anyone else experienced this and perhaps solved it?

Thanks is advance.

13 REPLIES 13
Marym1965

Re: Channel subscriptions don't display in Rumble app on Roku TV but display on Rumble in PC and iPh

I am also having this issue and tried the same things as you.  Wondering if the app only holds so many on roku because if I delete some subscriptions, others start to show in the subscription list on the tv

KrisPodber

Re: Channel subscriptions don't display in Rumble app on Roku TV but display on Rumble in PC and iPh

Me too and it's annoying.  I will try deleting some that I don't care if I watch on my tv and see if the others pop up.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@KrisPodber 

I regularly have between 25 and 30 subscriptions on Rumble Channel and have not seen this issue.  Closest error is that when adding a new subscription from the Channel/app, you may have to close the Channel/app and then relaunch it for it to appear, but that is about it. (at least, in my experience).

Rumble seems to work fine on all the devices of mine listed in my signature/footer, so can't say for sure if this may be a device issue (but tend to think not).  

Maybe try resynching the Rumble Channel from within the Rumble Channel/app. (Settings/Logout)  Then either perform a manual update on the Channel (highlight Channel/app and press the * button) or do the Channel Removal, System Restart, Channel Install method which should give you the latest updated version as well as remove any corrupted data.

Then login and/or pair Rumble again to your TV and see if that helps your issue.

Also, verify that you are using Rumble Channel (version 8.13 build 15), and not RumbleTV.  RumbleTV is no longer being updated (version 8.13 build 14) and will eventually be removed by Rumble.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

MichaelNC
Reel Rookie

Rumble for Roku will ONLY display a limited number of subscriptions. Go to rumble.com and unsubscribe from a few channels and you will see others populate now on the Roku app. If you are like me, I was subscribed to so many channels that I did not even watch. But after unsubscribing from them the ones I wanted showed on the app.

Good Luck

Michael

DrillPad
Reel Rookie

Thank you!  This is very helpful

meeddeea

Nope, it didn't work for me. I unsubscribed 7 channels. Tried to add 2 new ones. One showed up, the other didn’t.

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@meeddeea 

Try the following things in increasing order if the subscriptions don't show up.

1.  Exit the Rumble channel/app and restart the Roku device.

2. Update the Rumble channel/app. (press button on remote after highlighting Rumble)

3. Perform a System Update and System Restart on Roku device.  This will update both the Roku OS and installed channels. (Settings/System/System or Software Update)

4. Uninstall the Rumble channel.  Perform a System Restart of Roku Device.  Reinstall the Rumble Channel.

5. If still having issues, then Unpair the Rumble channel/from your Roku device.  You accomplish this from within Rumble channel/app by selecting Settings/Logout.  Then Restart the Roku device again, navigate to Rumble channel Subscriptions/Login and enter your credentials and Pair your Rumble account to your Roku device using the code and instructions on the screen. (I prefer to sign in on Rumble pairing page when prompted at https://rumble.com/pair rather than the Roku device because of the password required but you can do either.)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

MidKnightQ

I've followed these steps and they are the best steps to take, but unfortunately after a day or two the Subscriptions start to go missing again.  I don't want to have to keep going thru this process to correct it. To me this is started to seem less like a Roku issue that the end user can actually do something about and might need someone from Rumble to look and see if there's something to do on their end.  

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@MidKnightQ

Thanks for the post.

Are you subscribed to the channel directly through the channel provider? If so, for more information about that channel's authentication and account information, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator