This is so ridiculous , removing the YouTube TV channel Is BS , come on , I thought I needed to delete and reinstall the app.... come to find out it’s just gone
I'm having the same problem mine wasn't loading so I thought id remove channel and start over. Now i can't find it. Whats going on???
Unfortunately you wont get the YTTV app back until the dispute between Roku and Google is resolved.
In the meantime, you use YT to access YTTV: Open YT, select "YouTube TV" in the lower left corner of the UI
If you have trouble opening YT, try the list, especially options #3 and #4.
Known solutions/workarounds for YT not loading/closing to Home:
1) Check for updates: Settings/System/System update/Check now - try again
2) Restart Roku: Settings/System/System restart/Restart - try again
3) Change your Theme to the Roku Default: Settings/Theme/Restore default theme - try again
4) Change your Screensaver to a Roku clock: Settings/Theme/Screensavers - try again
5) Remove SD card (if installed) - try again
6) Remove app, RESTART ROKU: Settings/System/System restart/Restart, Add app - try again
7) Network connection reset: Settings/System/Advanced system settings/Network connection reset - try again
😎 Completely unplug power from Roku for 10-15 minutes - try again
9) Factory reset: Settings/System/Advanced system settings/Factory reset <--- last resort
NOTE for #6: Do not remove the YouTube TV app - you will not get the app back until the end of the dispute
Ok thanks , going to try the YT option , have the same can’t run channel will try your list, thx
I fixed mine. I DELETED ALL CHANNELS BUT 4. then YouTube Prime and 1 other started run fine
Good luck. I'm in a WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA
I did the items mentioned in red, set the theme to default and the screensaver to clock (removed the aquatic screensaver) and mine is working again.
I deleted all but 15 channels and it fixed the problem with YouTube and Amazon Prime. (I'm in Western NC too)
glad you got rresults 👍👍
I thought it was relevant to share my location so others can figure what fix matches their area-if that's specific 👍👍