Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
himaguire

Channel access | Ads feedback

This is a request that you reevaluate your decision to broadcast the tasteless borderline vulgar ad from Seat Geek. 

6 REPLIES 6
dcollings

Please stop showing these advertisements and add a way to more easily report offensive advertisements.

MaDok
Reel Rookie

Offensive, unimaginative, in the poorest of tastes! Please for the love of everything decent, STOP PLAYING IT!!

0 Kudos
MaDok
Reel Rookie

Stop it!!! It’s offensive and vulgar 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@MaDok 

Now I'm curious. What app is running the ads?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
MaDok
Reel Rookie

I use Roku, this ad is broadcast in every channel in almost every commercial break: you see the rear end of someone with **bleep** cheeks moving around in their pants! Thanks, but NO THANKS!

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Channel access | Ads feedback

@MaDok 

@MaDok wrote:

I use Roku, ...

Well, yeah, this is a Roku forum, so that's assumed. 

@MaDok wrote:

... this ad is broadcast in every channel in almost every commercial break: ...

Again, which app? I'm watching Pluto TV right now and haven't seen one of the ads you described.

@MaDok wrote:

... you see the rear end of someone with **bleep** cheeks moving around in their pants! ...

I recall hearing about an ad with talking asscheeks back in August or September. I never saw it on any of the apps I use; I just saw it mentioned by others online. I suppose it was effective for them to the point they're using it again.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos