Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Channel Plays Fine on TV, Website has no channel, nor can find the show I was watching!

I was watching a show on the Asian Crush channel, on my Roku TV.  I moved into another room, and wanted to continue watching it on my computer. But when I opened the Roku website, and looked at the "Currently Watching" items, it wasn't there, nor in my Saved List of channels, nor did either the channel or show come up when I did a Search! I went back to the TV, and sure enough it's playing the show, and the channel is found in my Favorites list. So what is going on? Why is Asian Crush not anywhere to be found on the website??

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Re: Channel Plays Fine on TV, Website has no channel, nor can find the show I was watching!

Update: Now I found the show, but the window is titled: Dangerous Women Marathon Every Sunday, and in small letter at the bottom,  is says Asian Crush.

Now, it's not close to Sunday, and when I hit the "Add to Save List", that same window is shown, so I don't know if I've saved the channel (which had been saved), or just one show. I've also noticed several other channels on my Save List have gone missing as well... But I suppose at this point, nothing should surprise me. It still makes no sense that a search wouldn't bring up either show nor channel.

0 Kudos